Your employer must make every effort to increase facilities for increased personal hygiene to reduce as much as possible person to person contact, all workers must co- operate in all necessary measures to achieve these objectives.
Measures need to include:
- Additional cleaning / decontamination on-site.
- Separation of meal breaks and work groups to achieve maximum personal space.
- Provide hand sanitiser in all hoists, amenities and areas/levels of the site.
- Conduct regular, if necessary daily, toolbox meetings to provide up-to-date information.
- Provide suitable gloves where workers are in close proximity of others for work or access purposes.
Workers should practice good hygiene:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for 20 seconds min.
- Cover your mouth when sneezing and coughing.
- Avoid close contact and touching with others as much as possible.
As of the 16th of March 2020 any person returning from Overseas Travel regardless of the place of departure will be required to Self-Quarantine for period of not less than 14 days.
If you are ill or showing symptoms, do not present for work.
No site will be partially or fully closed without the direction and/or advice by Victorian Chief Medical Officer or their representative.
This is a constantly changing issue and information will be updated as it comes to hand.